Women's Gravel Jersey - Rio Red
Follow your bliss to roam where you want with our Merino wool Gravel Jersey. Extra features make it ready for long days in the wilderness while the classy design will fit well in any urban setting.
Designed to take you though the most challenging terrain and conditions
- Produced from Merino bi-component fabric which offers the exceptional natural properties.
- Excellent temperature and odor control, comfortable, itch-free and soft to the touch.
- Lightweight mesh chest insert to add cooling effect.
- Three fully closeable pockets on the back plus one extra mini pocket on the side to stow used packaging from bars and gels.
- Extra-long sleeves that reach almost to the elbow for greater protection from the elements.
- Stretchy and slim fit.
- Back pockets made out of dirt repellent membrane material to keep contents dry.
- Added visibility with reflective details and logo.
- Silicone tape on the bottom hem to keep the jersey in place.
- Main Fabric: 61% Polyestere 36% Merino Wool 3% Lycra.
- Inserts: 86% Recycled Polyestere and 14% Elastane
- Bottom Back Side: 50% Polyestere 20% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane
This jersey has been designed specifically with the conditions faced by gravel riders in mind. It is the type of jersey that will be comfortable for a long day in the saddle, and offers many extra features that will prove useful to off-grid cyclists.
The unique combination of fabrics from Merino wool to recycled Polyestere to the lightweight breathable membrane material work to create an exceptional jersey that is ready for anything.
The understated look and classy fit give it a casual appearance that will help you feel stylish whether tackling rough double track or wandering through a city center.
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.
Made in Slovakia