Urban Jeans 2.0
- Intelligent, cycling-specific features
- Reflective seams for enhanced visibility
- Abrasion-resistant using CORDURA® yarns
- Comfortable four-way stretch
- Treated to repel water and dirt
- Available full-length or short
- Made with Spanish woven denim in Slovakia
Made out of quality sustainably woven denim in Spain under the OEKO-TEX® and bluesign® standards and filled with technical features to improve your ride.
Created for urban use, these jeans pack plentiful technical features into two stylistically-astute cuts; full-length or a shorter version.
The seat is ergonomically designed for cycling, while the knees are shaped to work with you, rather than against you as you pedal. The outer edges of the inner seams are reflective, providing you with the extra visibility required for safe night-time riding.
Anti-slip tape on the inside of the two rear pockets prevents items from moving around, or worse, slipping out mid-ride.
The two-way stretch, abrasion-resistant CORDURA® denim is made in Spain and benefits from a durable water- and dirt-repellent treatment. The jeans are then constructed in Slovakia.
54% CORDURA® Polyamid / 43% Cotton / 3% Elasthane