ThermoRoubaix Leg Warmers 2.0
- Partly made from material that comes from 100% recycled sources
- Constructed from two types of Italian ThermoRoubaix® materials. One is perforated and the other one comes from 100% recycled materials
- 3D construction for improved movement and flexibility
- Without any labels or tags
- Equipped with hypoallergenic silicone tape
- Discreetly branded
ThermoRoubaix Leg Warmers offer the perfect level of protection and versatility for those long days in the saddle where you’ll face changeable conditions. Start the ride wearing your favorite bib shorts combined with the ThermoRoubaix Leg Warmers. Then as the sun heats up the day, you can easily slip the leg warmers off and continue working on your tan. Comfortable and secure enough to be worn all day.
Constructed from finest soft brushed Italian ThermoRoubaix® material which comes from 100% recycled sources (83% Recycled Nylon / 17% Recycled Elastane), and complemented with perforated ThermoRoubaix® material (49% Nylon / 35% Polyestere / 16% Elastane) strategically placed in most exposed areas for better breathability.
Warm and cozy on the inside, luxuriously soft on outside to keep your legs comfortable and dry.
Quickly wicks perspiration away from the body for fast drying.
One of the few Lycra cycling leg warmers on the market completely label free. We have printed all the care instruction directly onto the silicone grip, so you don’t have to bother with removing the labels and tags.
Finished with flat lock stitching.
Made in Czech Republic using the finest Italian materials.