Thermoroubaix Arm Warmers 2.0
- Partly made from material that comes from 100% recycled sources
- Constructed from two types of Italian ThermoRoubaix® materials. One is perforated and the other one comes from 100% recycled material
- 3D construction for improved movement and flexibility
- Without any labels or tags
- Equipped with hypoallergenic silicone tape
- Discreetly branded
Don't let the changeable weather conditions catch you off guard ever again while out riding. Simply combine Isadore arm warmers with your favorite cycling jersey and take advantage of their versatility. There to keep you warm during the cool sections of the ride, they are easy to pull off, or roll half way down when you start getting too hot. An essential accessory for the well-prepared cyclist.
Constructed from the finest soft brushed Italian ThermoRoubaix® material which comes from 100% recycled sources (83% Recycled Nylon / 17% Recycled Elastane), and complemented with perforated ThermoRoubaix® material (49% Nylon / 35% Polyestere / 16% Elastane) strategically placed in most exposed areas for better breathability.
Warm and cozy on the inside, luxuriously soft on outside to keep your arms comfortable and dry.
Quickly wicks perspiration away from the body for fast drying.
One of the few Lycra cycling arm warmers on the market that is completely label free. We have printed all the care instruction directly onto the silicone grip, so you don’t have to bother with removing the labels and tags.
Finished with flat lock stitching.
Made in Czech Republic using the finest Italian materials.