Apex Deep Winter Tight - Navy
A deep winter essential for cold and wet weather training through the depths of winter. MAAP developed new deep winter tights to aid you in taking on the elements, extending the season for more days riding outside. The Apex Deep Winter Tights are thicker than MAAP’s Team Thermal Tights and offer protection and warmth in the coldest, harshest winter conditions.
New York cyclists are accustomed to the harsh conditions of riding during the winter months. New York can become especially cold and winding. The MAAP Apex Deep Winter Tights provide riders with a thicker thermal fleece lining interior and Durable Water Protection coating on the exterior. You won't be deterred by the freezing temperatures with a pair of MAAP Apex Deep Winter Tights in your arsenal. Pair with the MAAP Apex Deep Winter Jacket 2.0 for the ultimate winter riding kit.
- Fabrication: A combination of DWR coated windproof and thermal fabrics strategically positioned for protection across the waist, thighs and knees, while still allowing for flexibility and breathability during high tempo training efforts.
- Brushed thermal fleece with carbon thread - warm, breathable, antimicrobial
- Construction features: Pro-Fit chamois and bib braces.
- Design details: strategically placed windproof fabric across the knees, thigh and core.
- Fit features: MAAP Signature Pro Fit
- Performance features: DWR coated, Wind proof, Thermal