KR0 Road Shoe - Black
Temperature Rating: 65°F - 80°F
Product Fit: Snug
The next generation of knit footwear.
Light, fast, extremely comfortable. The KR0 represents the pinnacle of performance improving on all the best features of DMT knit footwear. Working with state of the art knit technology, DMT has created an extremely light shoe that offers excellent energy transfer thanks to the new generation anatomic carbon SL outsole, the double Boa closure and an integrated upper construction that adapts perfectly to each rider’s feet. Developed and tested with World Tour riders including Elia Viviani.
If your size is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Full Engineered 3D knit upper with ultralight construction
Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
BOA® Fit System with double Li2 dials
Anatomic Carbon SL outsole
8mm front-rear cleat adjustability
- SIZES: From 37 to 48, Half sizes from 37,5 to 45,5
- WEIGHT: 210g size 42
- CLOSURE SYSTEM: Double Li2 BOA® Fit System
BOA ® FIT SYSTEM
MICRO-ADJUSTABLE: Fine-tune fit with incremental tightening and loosening.
- DURABLE: Unprecedented durability, built to withstand the toughest conditions.
- SUSTAINABLE: Developed with sustainability at the forefront of design, manufactured to reuse and reduce material waste.
- LOW PROFILE: Sleek and lightweight for performance without sacrificing power.