Sector Deep Winter Cycling Jacket - Navy Blue
The Isadore Sector Winter Cycling Jacket is a soft shell jacket designed for riding in freezing to 40 degree F temperatures. With plenty of storage space for nutrition and essentials, and reflective elements, the jacket is a multi-faceted and well-equipped piece of kit that will keep you riding through the winter months.
DESIGNED FOR COLD AND FAIRLY DRY RIDING
- Constructed from Windtex® heat regulating softshell membrane fabric.
- ThermoRoubaix® fabric on the side and inner panels.
- Extra ''bomber'' pocket on sleeve with automatic hidden zipper.
The jacket keeps the body comfortable in a wide temperature range, from sub zero to 50 degrees F. Smooth on the outside, warm and soft from the inside.
Constructed from Windtex® softshell membrane fabric, which regulates body heat, blocks wind and water, and helps balance the microclimate between skin and the fabric.
The side and inner panels are composed from ThermoRoubaix® fabric – smooth and water repellent on the outside, soft brushed fleece on the inside.
FIVE MORE THINGS ABOUT THE JACKET:
1. Two classic back pockets and third with side zipper.
2. Extra ''bomber'' pocket on sleeve with automatic hidden zipper to keep valuables safe.
3. Reflective branding and accessories for enhanced visibility.
4. Jacquard tape with silicone layer at the bottom of the jacket to keep it in place during a ride.
5. Made in Slovakia.
Designed by Martin Velits