Alternative Cycling Jersey - Wild Nothing
The first cycling jersey made entirely from recycled materials.
Using the combination of two highly technical, recycled Italian mesh performance fabrics, the Isadore Alternative Cycling Jersey offers a slim but comfortable fit. Lightweight and breathable, it is the perfect jersey for warm summer rides. Having been made from 100% recycled materials, this is a jersey you will feel comfortable in and good about.
FOR THE LOVE OF RIDING AND PRESERVING THE ENVIRONMENT
Combination of two highly technical, Italian mesh performance fabrics, further enhanced by a low environmental impact production.
Materials knitted with yarns obtained by recycling waste materials in compliance with the GRS International Certification.
Treated with HeiQ®, innovative Swiss technology eliminating bad smell and odor in compliance with Bluesign®, and OEKO-TEX®, approved.
Slim but comfortable fit, constructed from two Italian mesh fabrics composed from 93% & 87% Multi-Filament Recycled Polyestere and 7% & 13% Elastane respectively.
- Hidden semi-autolock YKK® zipper for easy one-hand opening and closing.
- Bottom hem is equipped with elastic silicone tape made out of 100% recycled Polyamide and Elastane fibers to keep the jersey in place.
- Longer sleeves with bonded edge hem to aid airflow.
- Three spacious rear compartment pockets allows easy access and tons of space.
- Decorated with reflective logo and detaIls for enhancing visibility.
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.
Made in Czech republic.