Women's Alternative SL Baselayer - Black/White
Made from 100% recycled material, this super-lightweight baselayer will keep you cooler in the hottest summer weather. Discover what a difference exceptional moisture management makes.
Fully recycled mesh material on par with the most advanced and performance-driven virgin synthetics
- Produced from fully recycled ultra-lightweight mesh material.
- Treated with HeiQ®, innovative Swiss technology eliminating bad smells and odor in compliance with Bluesign®, and OEKO-TEX®, approved.
- Exceptional moisture wicking and temperature control.
- Extremely light and comfortable.
- Topped with a subtle Isadore holographic logo on the chest.
- 87% Multi-Filament Recycled Polyestere and 13% Elastane
The Alternative Baselayer is made for warm, high summer rides, and works to keep the body temperature well-regulated and the skin dry. It accomplishes this with a snug, second skin feeling, and is so comfortable that you will forget you are even wearing a baselayer, even in the hottest temperatures.
The material has been knitted from material that has been made from recycling waste materials, and in compliance with the GRS International Certification. The printed design is stylish and understated. Extremely easy to wash and care for.
Designed by Martin Velits and the Isadore team.
Made in Czech Republic