Women's 3/4 Bib Shorts
- Constructed with two types of Italian thermo lycra.
- DWR fabric treatment repels water and dirt.
- Italian chamois, made from AirMesh square foam and a carbon fibre top layer.
Bibs suitable for late spring and early autumn rides.
Constructed from two types of Italian thermo lycra fabric. The first is perforated, breathable and moisture wicking, and specifically positioned on the panels with the highest muscle activity. The second type of fabric is smooth and extremely soft to touch. It’s also made with 100% recycled materials. Both fabrics have a brushed inner side – to ensure maximum comfort – and are treated with DWR to repel water and dirt.
Equipped with our signature long-distance chamois, made in Italy. The pad is constructed from AirMesh square foam with Spaceknit and a carbon fibre top layer to ensure comfort and durability.
The fit and the chamois are ergonomically shaped for female anatomy.
Five more things about the bibs:
1. Brushed mesh fabric around the back and side of the knee encourages movement.
2. Flat lock stitching eliminates chafing.
3. Subtle branding with reflective elements for higher visibility.
4. Reflective silicone tapes around each calf hold the bibs securely in place.
5. Made in the Czech Republic.
Designed by Martin Velits.