Climber's Bib Shorts
The Isadore Climber’s Bib Shorts are a high-quality, year round bib short that is a great option for all disciplines. Among Isadore’s most popular and best selling bib short models, the Climber’s Bibs are comprised of a durable lyrca with lightweight and breathable straps. The bibs also contain UV sun protection and an antibacterial and perforated pad that wicks sweat.
ALL SEASON, WELL-DESIGNED & COMFY BIBS
- Comfortable & well-designed
- Technical: ColdBlack UV Sun Protector, 4D technology chamois
- Extremely breathable and lightweight bib straps
- All season garment
- No need to climb to enjoy them
Once you start doing your miles regularly, there's nothing better than comfortable, well-designed bibs. Isadore Climber’s Bib Shorts shall keep you in comfort even if you are spending hours in a saddle or racing heavily. Strategically placed overlock seams are increasing maximum comfort and performance. And they're suitable for all seasons - in winter and autumn under tights, in summer or spring days on its own.
Isadore produces bib shorts that are comfortably supportive yet not bulky. The padding is TMF® chamois from Italy, constructed with 4D technology - totally seamless, pre shaping, 4 multi structured levels optimizing shock and impact absorption.
MORE ABOUT CLIMBER'S BIBS
1. Ideally thick and wide yet not bulky. Climber's bibs are constructed from 2 types of Lycra - Premium Italian & Swiss Schoeller Lycra.
2. Lots of tech fun. Chamois is constructed with 4D technology and totally seamless. Multi structured levels for optimizing shock and impact absorption.
3. Fit for wearing year roundIn summer days wear them on their own, they feature ColdBlack UV Sun treatment Protector and in winter simple put them under tights and enjoy ride.
4. Second skin feeling and breathabilityBibs contain special antibacterial and perforated pad that wicks away sweat. Legs feature light silicone tape so your bibs don't move while you are on the move.
Elegant design features black reflective Isadore logos on sides.
- Side panels: 80% Polyamide, 20% Lycra Sport
- Inner panels: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
Made in Czech Republic
Designed by pro-peloton riders Peter & Martin Velits